Below are the photos and info for 2 inspections: “Perimeter foundation drain” and “foundation damp-proofing”.
Perimeter foundation drain
- 4″ of 3/4″ gravel in base of wall
- 3″ perforated pipe with 2 sets of holes facing down
- Pipe is wrapped in filter sock
- Minimum of 12″ of 3/4″ gravel on top of pipe
- Gravel extends minimum of 1′ from footer and fills sideways up to the rock walls of foundation hole
- Pipe is run completely around house Perimeter with downhill pitch to daylight
- There is 1 inspection pipe in system
- ProteShield Elastomeric Waterproof Sealer applied to all foundation walls
- Walls were cleaned of all loose debris before application. There was some permanent concrete residue on walls. Discussed with material manufacturer and they said it could be applied without removing concrete.
- Link to product: http://www.homedepot.com/p/ProteShield-5-gal-Elastomeric-Waterproof-Sealer-PSHLD5G/203742149